Stuff

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Change of heart

Well, here we are with our bib number. We changed our hearts and will just dive into it. If things gets bad on me, I can always get a ride to the finish line with no medal.

Well,  yesterday we signed up at the expo. Man, it was expensive this time. 225. 00 if you pay cash and 242.00 if credit card per person.  Thank goodness husband went to the bank before going down to expo.

I'm glad also that my friend came by and rode down with us to pick her packet. It was nice and warm day. We ate our sushi together and chat for a bit after we got back from the expo.


me and liza
husband and I
I was able to get some gym time this morning. I am not running today. My allergy was terrible this morning. It's bad somehow for me this year.

be nice and take care.

No comments: