Stuff

Friday, January 13, 2012

Registered!!! yup

am ma na , am ma na , am ma na try harder...hehehe

'nyhow, got an amazing phone call this morning from hubby. He asked so" what name you want on your bib"? I said, ummm...ummm.. my name? he said "It's not going to fit in there , You can only have 11 characters on it.

I said with puzzled in my head thinking I only have two letters in my name. So I said to him, I only have two letters! he replied "oh yeah, your whole name will fit in. Then I said "wait a minute" are you putting your name on it? He said, "No", am not putting anything on it, just my number. I then said, " you no fun". I want to change my name to my nickname instead. And what's that he asked?.. Beng, my mom and my family calls me that.. so then he said, alrighty.

He calls me again and asked? did you run today or bike? Nope, I have not I replied! Are you going to be able to do this Los Angeles Marathon now that WE are signed up?..and I yell on the phone, woooot wooot... LOL...me too excited hon, I exclaimed!!

I promised starting tomorrow, I will train harder....


So yeah, We are officially will be in CORRALS..Yeah..!! can't get out now! that is what I said to him...LOL.get it? I will be in corral C while he is in B...

We are going to run separately, again. No sweat from me. I like taking my own pace..

No comments: