Stuff

Friday, January 27, 2012

Random thoughts

Bursting smile..yay


Posted by Picasa
I always say hi to people that I encounter during my runs. Even to dogs that tries to run me off my runs. Well, sometimes I just smile and burst into laugh all by myself thinking that the little dog just run me off!! I really get more laugh out of it rather than the other way..

I tried to laugh more than what my husband can handle..LOL...well, until he tells me that i'm getting louder, LOL, then I might think stopping..but then I always remind him that "I'm just taking simple medicine.". then I become quite and turns my knobs to sign "off"..

I read humor section in any magazine I find...that is if I find one. I rarely read magazine. Only at the dentist office or doctors..I love the  Reader's Digest.

Another thought that sometimes I don't understand myself. I mean I come here and write my feelings and sometimes I just feel  sad and wanted to express my sadness. But then again, it's when I'm about to have my period. I would listen to some songs that even meant to be a happy song and finds myself crying while running.. for crying out loud, I started to ask my sister that and she said "yes", youre normal beng..LOL.

I need to karaoke very soon ..that is one thing I do when I have time and I'm all alone. I hate to see my husband run away from the house..LOL..

I ran today with my KomodoSport Ls. I may have done some 7 miles with it. My legs are very sore. I have been wearing this knee braces for both of my knees to prevent more injury happening. I have not ran for a while due to left knee injury. I have ran 4 days in a row now. One of those runs was 9 miles. I hope to do one long run every week until the race day.

I am thinking running the race in them but not really sure what can happen after the 15 miles. I know I've done a couple of 15 miles last year but not sure now.

My husband is thinking running in them too for the race. But we will see what we decided as running is such a personal thing and everyday is different feelings.

No comments: