Stuff

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Excitement in Life

Too much has change in the past few months. A lot of things I would like to share but I will limit myself some preferences.

Gardening has never been fun for me. 

Photography slowly getting into my head. 

Traveling seems not far away.

Camping is now in full force. 

More projects coming my way. yay

Increasing my stamina on running. 

Going to get into swimming. 

I am hoping to get some great bike to train on.

I believed I got so much in my head that it will blow up out of proportion. LOL.. alright !! I will pick and choose to see what I can get my hands on. But certainly the Triathlon is in my mind. 

For now here are my friends hanging out in the backyard. Well, not that they are hanging but more likely sitting around .. LOL



Parrots

No comments: