Stuff

Friday, January 08, 2016

Time Lapse of evening cloudsd

It's been fun learning new things everyday.

I have been wanting to make time lapse of clouds and this week I've been able to collect tons of pictures. And had been studying how to make one for a while. And to gather tools I needed to make it happen.


I bought Neewer digital timer remote  trigger

months ago for this purpose. I program it to take photos every 5 seconds. It's easy to program. I don't mind sitting by my tripod to watch my camera take photos. I sound like nut..LOL. but that's what I love to do on my spare time. I process thru Picasa 3. It's been fun.

Click on the link to take you to play it. In case you're wondering what site I stored my time lapse, it's google plus. so no worries about going into something that is not ligit.

Time Lapse this was taken this evening. 01.08.2016

The first one that I made was more colorful. It's more redish clouds and faded to dark gray. Clouds are dramatic to watch turning colors. And formation is fascinating. When I watch it form, I get so much imagination going. Just magical!

January 06, 2016


No comments: