Stuff

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

It's nice that my kids live nearby me. I should say that it's very comforting and very lucky to have them nearby me. I did call my mom though. I always do even though it's tough but she's doing great. I guess she's got used to living life the way it is that some of her kids live far away from  her. I have been living so far away from her for yeasr now. I can only imagine how she feels like but we do what we need to do to survive in this world and it makes our lives easier when we understand the needs.

My little circle of family here had a great time. My first born was accompanied by her loving bf and with them was her little winnie dog, Brutus. We cooked some chicken asada with some great salsa and chips. They went and bought the asada and I grilled them. I made some noodles and some fresh veggies to go along.  Herb made some drinks.

The time went by so fast. Brutus had a great time as well.



No comments: