Stuff

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Finally!!

Well, i have built me a little fountain for hummingbirds to take their baths on. Yup, i am that crazy individual . I have seen people posting and I was very inspired to do it too.

It was last summer that I finished the project. Did it all by myself. . For months I have not seen a hummingbird on it but I certainly had fun watching the finches splashing themselves on it.


Last week i was lucky to see it but though didn't have a phone or anything to capture the bath. LOL. So, I was on the look out for a week.

Saturday morning, as we were leaving the house, I spotted the hummingbird uses my fountain to have a Saturday morning bath..LOL I had my cell phone this time and so I had a chance to take it's video. Very short but you get the picture.


I hope you enjoy it and have a great day.







No comments: