Stuff

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

17 days away

After finishing last years marathon, husband and I said " were not doing this anymore". We both agreed that there are more things we can do beside training hard. But here we are training hard again for the race this year.

I had been off running for a while but picked it up in December. Husband had so much faith that I can do the marathon having to know I had little training.

I am able to put 3 long runs so far in this month of January. It's hard. I'm able to do short runs in between and gym for most part of the week. It's hard but I keep going.

My long runs are only 15 miles each time. My body just gets tired even my mind tells it to do more. I did stopped by the house to get my energy gel and a little zip of water after an hour being out there. Took me 2:30 minutes for those 15 miles. Not sure this time of how long will it take me to finish the 26.2 miles. But I have 2 more weeks to put in miles. We'll see. I'm not comfident that I will beat my last years time.

For now, I'm really tired and going to relax.
Take care of each other.


No comments: