Stuff

Friday, January 09, 2015

first long run

Needed to do it. Felt good and hopefully to do same or more next week. 

Felt so happy to know I am able to do my first long run today. I wasn't too sure if I will make it. I didn't get much sleep last night. My allergy attact again. But took some pill this morning to kind of get my runny nose under control. By 8 am. Felt better and so I went ahead of my plan, to do long run. 

Ate a little container of yogurt and took a gel with me. Not too cold this morning but had all my gears  plus my light  gloves on anyways. Though after 3 miles maybe into my run, had to take off my gloves. I started to sweat and it was okay to just hang on to it. 

I guess it's a great ideas to give my shins a break this week. I was on a bike here Tuesday then on Wednesday and yesterday I was on elliptical at the gym for 1.5 hrs each time. 

I'm able to do some weights again. Feeling more confident now. Didn't think I will be able to be this way again after knee surgery and back surgery  in 2011. 

I'm hoping to be more stronger each day passes. I have 2 months left until the Los Angeles marathon. I am feeling great! Hurrah for me. 

No comments: