Stuff

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Feeling good

It felt so good to be out on the road again. I have been doing  low impact cardio lately to save my knee from getting worst.   And certainly today was a good day to run on the road. It's a perfect day, not too hot.


Now I know that I love  running. Even though it's tough but I find it fun and somehow very personal.  I felt so good about myself when doing it.


But yes, I took advantage of today's weather. I have been talking about my knee lately. I will have surgery to get things better for it.  I am set for the surgery at the end of the this month. I thought I'd ran outside to see how I felt and my knee. I didn't have any problem at all. With that, I felt I should not have the surgery that I set up. But I have more time to do some running to get the feeling and see if I really want the surgery. 


I have at least 2.5 weeks to ponder and decide. I can always bail out at the end. With that time I will be out running instead low impact cardio. I want to make sure I do want this..(surgery)


another stuff. 


I am feeling so good of what is happening in myself and my family. Things are really at it's peak. So many things to say but i will be short. 


I am doing extremely great in terms of personal. Husband and I are planning how to do the Tri  next year. For me that is another thing I want to be able to cross out my bucket list. After my surgery and get my knee in the best situation I will be on my swimming. I know I said before that I will be doing a lot of swimming but that didn't really go well when I had the marathon in line. So now I won't be signing into any marathon so I can focused on swimming.


Another thing that is going so good is my son. He is doing good at school . I hope he will be on the honor roll. He is able to juggle things around. From school, guitar lesson, bass, and the best part is playing games. 




I am excited for tomorrow. My first born is coming over to cook me food.. yes!!. not that she can't afford to take me out but i would rather see her making a mess in my kitchen trying to impress me..hhahah. thinking about it tickles me. 


and plus,, my husband..he is now happy to tell me that "we don't owe anybody anything".. yes!! he is so proud.. I won't be saying anything particular but I get it when Arnold said that..LOL.

Happy Mother's Day to all..

hugs..

No comments: